Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The SWOT Plus Spread


The SWOT + Spread

SWOT + Spread is a spread that I created to answer the question of my clients/friends when they are not sure about the choice that they will take.



Actually, a SWOT analysis is a planning method used to evaluate the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats involved in a project or business venture. A SWOT analysis can be carried out for a product, place, industry or person. It involves specifying the objective of the business venture or project and identifying the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieve that objective*

I adapt this SWOT matrix that usually used in analyzing business unit or project, into tarot reading to evaluate a choice or two (or more) that the clients have doubt about it. I added two additional positions (advice and possible outcome) from the originally SWOT matrix. You can choose to include these two additional positions or not.

Let's take a look the explanation of  The SWOT+ Spread  which is adapted for tarot reading :

  • Strengths: your strength characteristics that make you suitable to do or to take "this choice".
  • Weaknesses: your weaknesses characteristics that make you not suitable to do or to take "this choice".
  • Opportunities: the external factors that could support you or benefit you to take "this choice" (or if you take "this choice").
  • Threats: the external factors that could hinder or disadvantage you to take "this choice" (or if you take "this choice").
  • Advice (additional position) : advice for you to be taken as consideration
  •  Possible outcome (additional position): the possible result if you take "this choice"
The example questions for this spread are:

1. Should I apply for this job? (Do I have the qualities needed for this job? Will I have the chance to be accepted for this job?)
2. Should I take this job? (Will this job lead me to be a successful man? Will I love this job?)
3. Which university I should take between these two universities? (You should compare each choice with this SWOT + Spread).
4. What should I do to make the relationship with my boyfriend works well? (You will evaluate your characters, relationship challenge and opportunity with this spread).

I hope my explanation clear enough. Happy trying!

Reference:
*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT_analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment